During rehearsals I look back on these images as a reminder of the world of our play as a source of reinforcement
I think that joules can be quite negative towards herself because she ends up in bad situations that she doesn't intend to be in. I think her sister Martha is much adored and that makes her question herself.
Note
From our production swapping the gender Martha is Joules sister and ive always picture Joules being the older caring sister whilst Martha is more reckless and beautiful.

I really like this picture because it reminds me of the transformation of Joules and the vulnerability of the play. Everyone somehow is naked. Flaws and secrets a rise and truths and constantly explored and exposed.
This picture reminds me to always be aware of how intrusive we all are in the play. There are moments when we hear, see and feel things thatwe don't speak of. This picture reminds me of the injustice and wrong doings of people actions by being silent or not being powerful enough to have social influence.


No comments:
Post a Comment